The new concept underlying these aseptic valves is based on extensive tests, which were carried out under production conditions in the valve technology field, and on the use of modern methods of analysis and engineering design. With this data in particular it has been possible to realise optimised details of design on all components. For you this means not only top performance from the individual components but also coherent concepts for your process as a whole.
– Hermetic separation of the valve interior by means of metal bellows
– Bellows with supporting element for:
– Two-piece screwed-on valve disk optionally available:
– One-piece valve disk with sealing ring (PTFE compound) optionally available
– Connections for leakage drain/bellows monitoring
– Rotational decoupling on linkage between valve shaft and actuator for torsion-free lift motion of the valve disk
– Housing design for optimum cleaning and gentle product transfer